9.29.2004

Psst...pass it on

Hunter, a regular contributor over at Daily Kos, has built a reputation for some of the best writing around, both political and otherwise. So many of his posts have had me shaking with laughter, wiping tears from my eyes, trembling with shared anger...several all in the same post. He's just that good.

So when I tell you to pass this one on to everyone -- your email lists, your local paper, your office bulletin board, anywhere and everywhere -- I want you to understand my full meaning.

An Open Letter to President Bush

Please, spread it around. I don't know if it'll do any good, if it'll break the surface of media miasma that's threatening to swallow us all, but if I can get an inbox full of chain letters and tired jokes that have been cycling around the internet since 1996, this has a good chance of getting some well-deserved attention.

No comments: